Are you wondering what JFC means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does JFC Mean in Texting?
JFC is an acronym for “Jesus F*cking Christ”. It is an exclamation you use when someone is super annoying so you cant’ take it anymore. that’s basically it, when you’re angry at something or someone, or simply frustrated, a simple JFC can let everyone know how you feel.
Acronyms can be very helpful when we need to convey emotions through text, and JFC is a great example.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Java Foundation Classes
- Just For Comedy
Examples of JFC in Text Slang
- Billy – I want to quit my job and never work again…
- Christine – JFC you’re such a baby!
- Tonya – I saw Tommy with Julia this morning…
- Andy – JFC, that guy will never learn his lesson.
- Alistair – I can’t come over tonight, I need to watch the Celtics game.
- Troy – JFC man, you know they will lose!