Are you wondering what JFK means? And, no, gamers are not talking about the president. If you want to know the meaning of JFK, you can find the definition of the gaming slang below together with a few examples.
What does JFK Mean in Gaming?
JFK stands for “Just For Kicks.” This slang is an expression to justify an action of a person. Whatever the action may be, even if it’s offensive, if a person does not take it seriously, it’s just for kicks.
JFK also means:
- Just For Kill
Examples of JFK in Gaming Slang
- Kyle – Hey, that was rude!
- Marko – Don’t take it too seriously, man. It’s JFK.
- Tommy – Why do you have to do that?
- Shawn – It’s JFK. Calm down.
- Pete – Did you see what he did? That’s too much!
- Sully – Maybe it was JFK, but still it was a bit much.