Do you want to know what JHI means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does JHI Mean in Texting?
In texting, JHI is simply a mistype of the word “Hi”. Because the letters J and H are next to each other, people will often type “jhi” instead of “hi”. because “hi” is such a common greeting, this mistake happens more commonly than others, which is why you will see it regularly.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Java Host Interface
- Japan Healthcare Info
Examples of JHI in Text Slang
- Bob – Jhi, wanna hang out later?
- Chris – Sure, let’s do it!
- Tommy – Jhi, I just wanted to say I like you and I think you’re gorgeous.
- Andrea – Haha, are you so nervous you forgot to type?
- Rocky – Hey, what’s up?
- Tony – Oh jhi! Not much, what’s up with you?