Do you want to know what JIC means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does JIC Mean in Texting?
JIC is an acronym for “just in case”. It is a phrase we use all the time in conversations, and it is pretty much self-explanatory. We use it when we want to add something about the topic of conversation that isn’t exactly crucial, but we still feel like we should mention it.
Acronyms like JIC make texting convenient for us. People are busy nowadays and being able to shorten phrases into just a few letters can be a lifesaver at times.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Joint Ice Center
Examples of JIC in Text Slang
- Tim – Prom is tomorrow, I can’t wait!
- Brie – Don’t forget to bring some extra condoms, JIC!
- Johnny – It’s snowing super hard, we probably won’t have school tomorrow right?
- Emily – Not sure, better do your homework JIC because the snow might melt.
- Paulie – Are you ready for tomorrow’s trip?
Susan – Yeah, I even bought extra socks JIC!