Wondering what JTFO means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is read on to get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does JTFO Mean in Texting?
JTFO is an acronym for “joked the f*ck out”. This acronym is used in situations when you are laughing extremely hard after someone’s joke.
It can be interchangeable with LOL, LMAO, or similar acronyms. This is a nice way to save time typing by using an acronym instead of the entire phrase.
Nowadays, almost everyone can understand what it means.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Jog The F*ck On
- Joint Task Force Olympics
Examples of JTFO in Text Slang
- Mike – And then I peed my pants in the middle of the office!
- Lucille – Oh wow, JTFO!
- Roseanne – I fell straight on my face in front of everybody!
- Raymond – Haha, I’m JTFO!
- Will – Basically, I unplugged his TV as a prank!
- Phil – Lol, JTFO!