Are you wondering what K means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does K Mean in Texting?
While it may seem like just a letter with no meaning when used by itself, sending “K” in a text actually does mean something specific. It is a shorter way of saying “okay”!
Now you know, whenever someone texts “K”, they are agreeing with you. Texting is all about acronyms and abbreviations. People want to save time and make texting more convenient, and using “K” instead of “okay” is just one way to do it!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of K in Text Slang
- Rocky – Make sure to send me those documents!
- Millie – K, I’ll do it right away.
- Tina – Meet me in front of the mall at 8 PM.
- Jack – K
- Lucy – I don’t think we should go to John’s party tonight…
- Bob – K, we can just hang out at your place.