Do you want to know what KIT means in texting? That’s easy, in this article we will provide you with the answer. Simply keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does KIT Mean in Texting?
KIT is an acronym for “keep in touch”. It is a phrase that is really common in texting and can be used in greetings when you’re ending the conversation. You’re letting the other person know that you will be keeping in touch with them.
By using acronyms, texting becomes much faster and more convenient than usual. Younger people use them all the time nowadays, and KIT is just one such acronym.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Keep It Together
- Keep It Tight
Examples of KIT in Text Slang
- Miles – Alright, gotta go now, but we’ll KIT?
- Katrina – Yes, for sure!
- Brendan – I have to go now, gotta pick up my daughter from school
- Matt – Not a problem, we’ll KIT then!
- Andy – Talk to you later, we’ll KIT for sure.
- Roberta – Yup, definitely.