Wondering what KMS means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does KMS Mean in Texting?
KMS is an acronym for “kill myself”. This phrase is used sarcastically online when you are so shocked by something that you want to kill yourself. It could be a lot of things, like a song that is really bad, or something that has happened to you at work. Basically, anything that makes you feel bad deserves a KMS.
Of course, you should never use this one seriously, it is mostly used as a joke, although suicide shouldn’t be made fun of.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- K Mart Security
Examples of KMS in Text Slang
- Lucy – I have a ton of work today OMG! I want to KMS!
- Lucas – Come on, you can do it!
- Kyle – Did you hear the new song from Johnny’s band?
- Nick – Yeah it was so bad I wanted to KMS.
- Brie – If my mom storms into my room one more time I’m gonna KMS!
- CJ – Yeah, that’s annoying.