Do you want to know what KMT means in texting? You’re in the right place because in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does KMT Mean in Texting?
KMT is an acronym for “kiss my teeth”. This is a phrase that you can see being used often online, in various message boards, and on social media. “Kiss my teeth” basically means that you don’t agree with something that is being said and you want to show disrespect.
The phrase describes the gesture when you put your tongue over your front teeth and make a kissing noise, as a way of showing disagreement. With KMT, you can show that sentiment over texts!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Kiss Me Tonight
- Kicking My Toes
- Kilo Metric Ton
Examples of KMT in Text Slang
- Luke – I mean, don’t be mad because I’m richer than you!
- Mike – KMT…
- Annie – I just don’t think people should have as much free time as they do!
- David – KMT so you want them to be overworked?
- Brie – I don’t like it when guys are too kind, you know? I want a bad boy!
- Josephine – KMT you’re being stupid right now.