Do you want to know what KTF means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does KTF Mean in Texting?
KTF is an acronym for “keep the faith”. It is a way to end the conversation and say goodbye to someone by motivating and uplifting them. It doesn’t need to be religious, you are just saying they should believe in themselves and keep the faith that things will be alright.
Acronyms like this one can be extremely helpful when you’re busy but need to reply to a text message. They make things super convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Kermit The Frog
- Kill Them First
Examples of KTF in Text Slang
- Johnny – Alright, gotta go, hopefully, everything ends well.
- Chris – It will my man, KTF.
- Tommy – I’m so nervous about my operation tomorrow…
- Andrea – KTF Tommy, it will be alright.
- Anthony – Time to go, hopefully, life in a new country turns out good.
- Tony – It surely will, you just gotta KTF.