Wondering what KTFO means in texting? Not a problem, we have the answer to that question. Keep reading and you will find out! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does KTFO Mean in Texting?
KTFO is an acronym for “knocked the f*ck out”. It is used in a joking way in a part of the sentence. Of course, it describes a situation where someone got knocked out cold really hard.
So, instead of writing the entire phrase, you can just use an acronym and save time! However, please try to avoid situations where you would get KTFO!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Knocked the Flip Out
Examples of KTFO in Text Slang
- David – I got into a fight last night and got KTFO!
- Matt – Wow dude, you really shouldn’t drink so much!
- Mandy – What happened to Ryan last night?
- Nicholas – Oh, he got into an argument with the bouncers and got KTFO lol!
- Martin – Swear to God, if Mike keeps talking to me like that he’ll get KTFO!
- Brian – Chill dude, take it easy!