Wondering what KYS means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does KYS Mean in Texting?
KYS is an acronym for “kill yourself”. of course, suicide isn’t something to make light of, but this acronym is incredibly popular. You use it when someone says something stupid, or does something embarrassing, so you suggest they should kill themselves because of it. It is a joke, but it can be a bit extreme, so be careful who you send KYS to.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Know Your Stuff
- Kiss Your Sister
Examples of KYS in Text Slang
- Chandler – I don’t know the capital of the USA,
- AJ – Wow man, KYS.
- Gary – I freaked out before my presentation today and ran away from the office…
- Rachel – Wow, that is embarrassing! KYS, man!
- Phoebe– Gino, you’re stupid, KYS!
- Gino – Wow, that’s not nice.