Are you curious about what LAMO means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LAMO Mean in Texting?
Most of the time LAMO doesn’t really mean anything, because it is just a misspelling of LMAO. LMAO is an acronym for “laughing my ass off”, which is a common phrase used when texting. It is used when you find something extremely funny.
When typing fast, a lot of people can mistype and write LAMO instead of LMAO.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Look At My Orifice
- Laugh At Me Okay
Examples of LAMO in Text Slang
- Amber – What was Nina doing today LAMO did you see her???
- Nicki – Don’t you mean LMAO?
- Chris – I love Jim Carrey!
- Barbara – Yeah, he’s hilarious in Ace Ventura LAMO
- Betty – Did you have fun at the stand-up comedy show last night?
- Tim – Yes, it was soooo funny LAMO