So, you’re curious about what lawl means in texting? Alright, all you need to do is read this article and you will find out! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Lawl Mean in Texting?
The answer is simple – lawl is just a different way of spelling LOL (laughing out loud). Lawl is more of a phonetic way of spelling it because that is how it sounds when you actually say LOL.
And that’s basically all there is to it. This way of spelling has been around for ages and can be seen being used often in the gaming community.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Bank of America
- Battle of Five Armies
- Breath of Fresh Air
Examples of Lawl in Text Slang
- Maria – Did you watch the new Jackas movie lawl?
- Kyle – Yes, it’s super funny lawl
- Stan – Hey, I just saw your presentation for work, it sucks lawl
- Rita – Wow, that’s rude!
- Mickey – Hey man, I heard Jim beat the crap out of you last night lawl
- Jeffrey – Yeah, we were both drunk…