Wondering what LBVS means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LBVS Mean in Texting?
LBVS is an acronym for “laughing but very serious”. This is a phrase we use when we are talking about a serious subject but someone makes us laugh. You are acknowledging the joke, but are still staying on topic and serious.
LBVS is just another acronym that allows you to convey your emotions quickly and easily. It makes texting super convenient.
This acronym doesn’t have an alternative meaning.
Examples of LBVS in Text Slang
- Jamie – I know you’re angry at me, but did you see the way I fell on my butt earlier?
- Kerry – Yes, okay, I’m LBVS!
- Tom – I’m LBVS when I say that Tommy’s jokes are starting to cross the line.
- Marissa – Yeah, he’s been going crazy lately.
- Johnny – I love you, babe!!! Please don’t be mad that I was late for our date!
- Janet – YOu always do that! You’re super cute now so I’m LBVS!