So you’re wondering what LGF means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LGF Mean in Texting?
LGF is an acronym for “let’s get freaky”. It is a phrase used between couples or friends with benefits that they use when they invite the other person for casual sexual intercourse. getting freaky means that you are having sex, and by saying LGF, you are inviting the other person for some sexual activity.
Acronyms really help you convey your feelings and desires through text easily, with just a few letters, and LGF is a great example of that.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Little Green Footballs
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation
Examples of LGF in Text Slang
- Emmy – Hey, what do you want to do tonight?
- Tion – I wanted to suggest to you to LGF…
- Bobby – Yo, LGF sometimes this week, I miss you.
- Shelly – Alright, sure.
- Tyler – I can’t wait to see you this wekend.
- Chrissy – me too, LGF at my parents’ house when they leave!