Do you want to know what “link” means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Link Mean in Texting?
In texting, “link” can mean several things. First of all, a link can be a website link that someone sent you, but that’s not what we’ll talk about here. In texting, “link” is mostly used as a verb, and it means “to hook up”.
Basically, if you link with someone you are hooking up. This is often used on dating apps and similar places on the internet.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- A website link
Examples of Link in Text Slang
- Jesse – Hey girl, wanna link?
- Tina – For sure, give me your snap!
- Christian – Me and Lisa linked yesterday, it was nice.
- Blair – Oooh, what did you guys do? Tell me everything!
- Michael – hey, I saw your profile on Tinder and you look cute 🙂
- Phoebe – Same, wanna link?