Are you wondering what LKR means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LKR Mean in Texting?
In texting, LKR is just a misspelling of the acronym IKR. IKR stands for “I know, right”, and people often type wrongly so you end up getting LKR.
It’s simple. Although there are some other possible meanings for this acronym, in general, LKR will most likely always be just IKR spelled wrong.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Sri Lanka Rupee
- Little Kids Rock
Examples of LKR in Text Slang
- Joe – Man, Nina is so hot.
- Jason – LKR? What I wouldn’t give to take her on a date.
- Kat – I love that new dress you were wearing today, it’s so cute.
- Linda – LKR? I am in love with it as well.
- Amy – That new Doctor Strange movie is unexpectedly great!
- Lucy – LKR? I loved it as well, it’s super weird.