So, you want to know what LLC means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LLC Mean in Texting?
LLC is an acronym for “Laughing Like Crazy”. It is another version of other popular acronyms like LOL or LMAO. It is another way of showing that you find something funny and are laughing really hard.
Acronyms are really helpful in texting because they make it more convenient and help you convey your emotions faster.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Low List Celebrity
- Long Loud Clapper
- Living Life Casually
Examples of LLC in Text Slang
- Mike – Man, Rocky was so funny last night, I was dying of laughter.
- Lisa – Yeah, I was LLC the whole evening!
- James – Can’t believe I had a stain on my pants at work today…
- Andrew – I was LLC when I saw it, it was hilarious!
- Rory – Man I’m LLC at this new Jackass movie!
- Joe – Yeah, it’s super funny.