Do you want to know what LM means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LM Mean in Texting?
LM is an acronym for “loudmouth”. It is a popular term among young people on TikTok and social media in general. You use it when someone just can’t keep their mouth shut about anything.
Some people just can’t keep a secret, they are loud and tactless and the easiest way to describe them is with an LM. It’s easy to type and you save time.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Lockheed Martin
- Le Mans
- Last Month
Examples of LM in Text Slang
- Arnold – How did you find out about me and Kelly?
- Jean – Lucy told me, she’s such an LM.
- Sylvester – Why did you tell everyone I was fired? You’re such an LM.
- Nate – Oh wow, that is unexpected. Are you okay?
- Byron – Please can you shut up for a minute? You’re such an LM.
- Natalie – Okay, damn, chill…