Are you wondering what LMAOO means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LMAOO Mean in Texting?
LMAOO is an acronym for “laughing my ass off”, but with an extra “o” added at the end for more impact. In fact, you can add as many o’s as you like at the end. The extra letters are meant to symbolize how hard you’re laughing.
So, if something really made you laugh hard you can type LMAOOOO or something like that. It is quite simple.
There are no alternative meanings fo this acronym.
Examples of LMAOO in Text Slang
- Jack – Did you hear me fart at work this morning?
- Tony – LMAOO yeah I did, but I wasn’t sure if it was you.
- Nina – Jake and Tina are together again LMAOOOO
- Michael – Wow, that girl never learns.
- Linda – Did you see how Will Smith slapped Chris Rock?
- Barbara – Yes I did LMAOOO, that was so funny but also terrible.