Wondering what LMBO means in texting? That’s easy, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is read on and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LMBO Mean in Texting?
LMBO is an acronym for “laughing my butt off”. It is a less dramatic version of LMAO, which means “laughing my ass off”.
You use this acronym whenever you see something funny, as a reaction. If something really made you laugh, you can just type LMBO.
Acronyms are really helpful because they make texting easier. They can save you a ton of time.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Laughing My Boobs Off
Examples of LMBO in Text Slang
- Ricky – And then she asked me what’s my blood type AND my zodiac sign, so I said I had to go.
- Miles – Damn, LMBO that’s too funny.
- Randy – Did you fall on the floor after we said hi in the hallway earlier?
- Lucille – Yeah LMBO, I got confused and tripped.
- Mike – What’s up?
- Timothy – Not much, I’m super drunk LMBO