Do you want to know what LMFAO means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LMFAO Mean in Texting?
LMFAO is an acronym for “laughing my f*cking ass off”. It is an upgraded version of LMAO or LOL, and it is just another way of saying you are laughing really, really hard. It can be a reaction to a joke someone said while texting, or because of the topic of conversation. If the message made you laugh, you can always use LMFAO.
Acronyms like this one make it easy for us to convey emotions through text messages with only several letters.
There are no alternative meanings for LMFAO.
Examples of LMFAO in Text Slang
- Kyle – LMFAO I won a bunch of money in the casino last night!
- Chris – Wow, you’re so lucky.
- Keanu – I farted in front of my date last night…
- Nicholas – LMAO dude, that’s embarrasing.
- Anthony – my mom won’t let me go to the party with you.
- Sean – LMAO, what are you, twelve? Just go, you don’t have to ask her.