Do you want to know what LML means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LML Mean in Texting?
LML is an acronym for “laughing mad loud”. It is just a different way of saying LOL (laughing out loud), or LMAo (laughing my a** off). Basically, you want to say that something the other person said made you laugh, but extra loud. You are giving them praise for making you laugh so hard!
Acronyms like this one are very useful for conveying many different emotions.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Life Music Love
- Licking My Lips
Examples of LML in Text Slang
- Karl – I’m the funniest person alive!
- Chris – LML, true, true, you killed it with the jokes today.
- David – I’m LML at this new stand-up on Netflix.
- Andrea – Which one, I want to watch it!
- Anthony – Do you remember that dude in the floral shirt from Saturday?
- Brandon – Yeah I was LML when he showed up.