Do you want to know what LMS means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LMS Mean in Texting?
LMS is an acronym for “let me see”. It is a common phrase that is pretty explanatory. In texting, you can use “let me see” if you want someone to text you an image or a video. Then, simply use LMS and all will be clear.
Using acronyms such as LMS is really convenient because it saves time and allows you to say what you want with much fewer letters.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Last Man Standing
- Learning Management System
Examples of LMS in Text Slang
- Larry – Did you see the new girl at work?
- Byron – Any pictures? LMS!
- Pierce – Man, I scratched my knee so badly, it hurts so much 🙁
- Gina – Haha, I don’t believe it’s that bad, LMS.
- Cindy – LMS your picture, I wanna know what you look like.
- Harry – Give me a minute.