Are you wondering what LMU means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LMU Mean in Texting?
LMU is an acronym for “look me up”. This acronym is often used when chatting on dating apps for example. If someone asks for personal info about you, you can tell them to look you up by simply typing LMU.
Also, sometimes a website won’t allow people to post personal info, so they will simply put LMU there so you know you can find them online under the same name. It is a convenient acronym that speeds up texting.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Link Me Up
- Leeds Metropolitan University
Examples of LMU in Text Slang
- Jackie – So, what can you tell me about yourself?
- Michael – Well, you can LMU, don’t want to make this too easy….
- Catherine – LMU if you need any more info about me!
- Denise – Sure, I presume I can find everything I need if I search using your name.
- Monica – So, what do you do?
- Bryan – Are you saying you didn’t LMU before you texted me? Wow.