Are you wondering what LNL means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LNL Mean in Texting?
LNL is an acronym for “light ‘n’ love”, or “light and love”. It is a phrase you use when you just want to spread positivity. People will use this to show that they don’t want negative stuff in their lives and they are here only for light and love!
You can use this acronym in many different ways, but it is always connected to something positive!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Legal Non Licensed
- Late Night Live
Examples of lnl in Text Slang
- James – I bought everyone at work a chocolate today!
- Emily – Woow, you’re such a sweetheart. LNL!
- Sharon – I just got a dog from the dog shelter! LNL
- Zack – That’s nice of you, I’m sure the puppy is happy.
- Mike – I can’t stand Lorne, he’s so negative about everything.
- Natalia – That’s right, only LNL!