Are you wondering what “lolz” means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Lolz Mean in Texting?
In texting, “lolz” is just a different way of saying “LOL” (laughing out loud”. However, “lolz” can be used in a different way and is not considered an acronym, you actually read it (pronounced similarly to “lullz”).
You can use “lolz” as a noun when referring to the laughs you managed to get out of people, but it can also be used as a way of showing that something made you laugh, just like the regular LOL.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Fresh Off the Plane
Examples of Lolz in Text Slang
- Anthony – Why did you make fun of Mickey?
- Bobby – I did it for the lolz!
- Lucas – Did you enjoy my jokes earlier?
- Gina – Yes lolz, you are so funny!
- Andrew – Wanna get drunk tonight?
- Sharon – OMG yes, let’s do it lolz