Do you want to know what LOTI means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LOTI Mean in Texting?
LOTI is an acronym for “laughing on the inside”. This is a phrase you use to describe a situation where you are laughing but you can’t show it, so you are LOTI, or laughing on the inside. It is a good way of showing someone they were funny even though you didn’t laugh.
Sometimes there are situations where it is not appropriate to laugh. That doesn’t mean something funny can’t happen then. LOTI is used in those types of situations.
This acronym doesn’t have alternative meanings.
Examples of LOTI in Text Slang
- Randy – Did you see how our boss fell on the ground today at work?
- Kyle – OMG yes, I was LOTI the whole day!
- Kate – not gonna lie, I was LOTI when I saw Kelly’s new haircut…
- Lisa – Girl, same! It looks awful!
- Bob – No one laughed at my joke during the meeting today!
- Marge – I was LOTI! But you know the boss wants us to be serious.