So, you’re wondering what “lowkey” means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Lowkey Mean in Texting?
In texting “lowkey” is a word you use to describe something that people do discretely or in secret. You use it as an adjective and is also often used in everyday conversations, not just texting.
In texting, “lowkey” has the same general meaning. If something is “lowkey good”, it means it is good but in a discrete way, that not everyone knows about it.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of Lowkey in Text Slang
- Jimmy – Did you enjoy that new burger place?
- Amy – Yeah, it was lowkey the best burger I ever had!
- Tonya – I lowkey wanna sleep with Thomas!
- Anne – OMG Tonya he’s married!
- Michael – What did you think of the new Future album?
- Nicholas – It’s lowkey some of his best music!