Do you want to know what LPL means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LPL Mean in Texting?
In texting, LPL is simply a typo of the acronym LOL, which means “laughing out loud”. People often make typos when texting, and this is one of the most common ones. However, most people usually understand what it means.
Acronyms really help you convey your emotions through text, and even if you make a typo such as LPL, you can get your point across.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Laugh please laugh
- LoL Pro League
Examples of LPL in Text Slang
- Johnny – I just watched a hilarious movie called Hangover, you should watch it.
- Chris – I know that movie, it’s great LPL
- Tommy – Did you see the way Thomas dressed today?
- Andrea – Yes, he looked awful LPL!
- Anthony – Are you ready for the best night of your life tonight?
- Tony – Come on, we’re going to the same bar as always LPL, it’ll be boring.