Do you want to know what LTD means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LTD Mean in Texting?
LTD is an acronym for “living the dream”. It is a phrase we use when we want to say that someone is doing well in life, or when something good has happened to someone. Of course, you could be also talking about yourself and that you are LTD. It’s simple!
These types of acronyms really make texting super convenient and easy. They shorten phrases meaning you can easily type even when you’re busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Long Term Dating
Examples of LTD in Text Slang
- Tim – I got my new job, bought a new car, and things are looking up!
- Kerry – Wow, you’re LTD right now, I’m happy for you.
- Josh – I paid off the mortgage and now I can finally start LTD!
- Marissa – Yeah, you’re free now, that’s amazing.
- Chris – Done with all my exams, bought tickets to Italy, it’s gonna be a good summer!
- Janet – OMG Chris, you’re LTD!