So, you want to know what LYK means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LYK Mean in Texting?
LYK is an acronym for “let you know”. This is a phrase often used as a part of a sentence, and by using an acronym you can make it shorter when texting. This phrase is quite common in everyday speech, so the acronym LYK is often used in texting.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of LYK in Text Slang
- Bobby – I just wanted to LYK that me and Carrie broke up…
- Lucy – Oh really, when will you ask me out then?
- Thomas – Why did you call me earlier? I just saw it.
- Rosie – I just wanted to LYK that those sneakers you like are 50% off.
- Aaron – Did you want to talk to me earlier?
- Nina – I just wanted to LYK that Lisa was asking me about you 🙂