Are you lost in a sea of gaming slang? Don’t worry! We can get you acquainted with every gaming term there is. Let’s start with the term macro. You can find the definition of the gaming slang “macro” below.
What does Macro Mean in Gaming?
Macro refers to macro-management wherein there is a higher and more significant game consideration when playing. From strategy to map awareness, those who are highly skilled in macro management will notice every change and closely watches all areas of the game.
Macro does not have any other meaning.
Examples of Macro in Gaming Slang
- Jeff – You got good skills, bro.
- Liam – I do macro to see each area and strategize.
- Fred – I’m confused with macro. How do you do that?
- Carl – You need to practice to really master macro.
- David – Let’s get going. The game is starting. You can macro, right?
- Mitch – Yes, I can! Let’s win this match!