Are you wondering what “mane” means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Mane Mean in Texting?
In texting “mane” is just a different way of saying “man”. However, it does not replace man as a noun, just as a phrase when you are talking to friends and referring to them as “man”. For example, instead of “I love you, man”, you can text “I love you, mane”.
This slang word comes from hip-hop music but has become common everywhere.
This word doesn’t have an alternative meaning.
Examples of Mane in Text Slang
- Kimberly – Ready to go out tonight?
- Joe – Of course, mane, I can’t wait!
- Jenny – My mane, what’s up?
- Lucas – Not much, just chilling, you?
- Patricia – Hey Tommy, long time no see!
- Tommy – OMG Patricia? What’s up mane? How long has it been?