Do you want to know what MB means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does MB Mean in Texting?
MB is an acronym for “my bad”. It is a phrase commonly used in everyday speech and in texting when you are mistaken about something, or do something wrong. This is a pretty simple acronym that you can use freely when texting.
Acronyms in general are really helpful in today’s world because they make texting super easy and convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Might Be
Examples of MB in Text Slang
- Mikey – Why didn’t you reply to the group email?
- Liam – MB, I forgot, I’ll do it right now.
- Gina – Happy Birthday, sorry I forgot about it yesterday, MB…
- Eden – No worries, it’s cool!
- Lucas – Did you call Frank and tell him we’re coming?
- Joey – MB, I forgot, I’ll text him now!