Are you curious about what MCE means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does MCE Mean in Texting?
MCE is an acronym for “my crush everyday” or “man-crush everyday”. It is a phrase often used online that describes a person you have a crush on every day of the week. Usually, people pick days of the week to mention their crushes, or someone they like, but MCE is for someone you are crushing on daily.
Acronyms really help you convey your emotions through text, and even if you make a typo such as LPL, you can get your point across.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Multi-Criteria Evaluation
- Master of Civil Engineering
Examples of MCE in Text Slang
- Mike – I can’t wait to see you today.
- Christine – Same, you’re my MCE.
- Lucas – So, who is your MCE?
- Andrea – Probably Brad Putt, he’s perfect.
- Anthony – What are you doing tonight?
- John – I’ll be at home, thinking about Anne, my MCE…