So, you want to know what ^^” means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is read on and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ^^” Mean in Texting?
In texting, ^^” is an emoticon that represents an embarrassed face. It can also mean that you are nervous or just shy.
It originated from anime message boards, where people used emoticons that resemble anime characters and their behavior. In anime (Japanese cartoons), people have sweat dripping from their forehead when they are embarrassed, and this emoticon represents that.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of ^^” in Text Slang
- Jean – Hey, I like you. ^^”
- Miles – Oh wow, I like you too.
- Randy – I think you’re incredibly gorgeous!
- Roseanne – OMG, stop it!! ^^”
- Mike – Hey, I made you a gift last night… ^^”
- Austin – Oh wow, can’t wait to see it!