Are you wondering what ** means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ** Mean in Texting?
In texting, ** means “kiss kiss”. The asterisks are simply kisses, and sometimes people will put a colon in front (:**) to make it look like an emoji. But most commonly, people simply use asterisks that represent kisses.
Using this in texting doesn’t need to be romantic. People can send kisses in a friendly way, mostly as a greeting.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Eyes of an emoticon
Examples of ** in Text Slang
- Mike – Alright, we’ll talk more about this tomorrow then.
- Ryan – Cool, bye **
- Nelson – Can’t wait to see you tomorrow. Good night! **
- Nina – Sweet dreams, babe **
- Trey – It was really nice talking to you 🙂
- Kimberly – Same, we’ll talk more tomorrow **