Do you want to know what /. means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does /. Mean in Texting?
The symbol /. Doesn’t really have real meaning! It is referred to as the “slashdot” and people generally type it instead of a question mark. It is a common mistake in texting on the keyboard. People accidentally press “/” and “.” instead of “shift” and “?”.
It is generally accepted as the same thing as a question mark since most people are aware of that mistake.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Credit Union
- Catch Up
Examples of /. in Text Slang
- Kyle – Wanna come over later/.
- Michelle – Yeah, I’ll be there in 2 hours.
- Gina – Did you finish our assignment/.
- Ryan – Not yet, but it will be done soon.
- Nino – How will we approach Bobby about what he did/.
- Mindy – Not sure, maybe we can all grab coffee together?