So, you want to know what )) means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does )) Mean in Texting?
In texting, )) (double parenthesis) is simply a different way to send a smiley face. It is an alternative to :), but you’re showing that you’re smiling way harder by using two parentheses.
It is easy to convey emotion through texts since there are many ways we can do so through acronyms or emoticons. With )) you can show that something really made you smile. It is easy to type and super convenient.
There are no alternative meanings for )).
Examples of )) in Text Slang
- Amy – Hey, I really enjoyed hanging out with you today!
- Wendy – Same! We should hang out more often ))
- Lucas – I saw you and Melissa earlier, what was that about?
- Jacob – Well… We may have a thing going on ))
- Bryan – I really enjoyed our date!
- Kimmy – Me too, you’re funny ))