Are you wondering what 🙂 means in texting? No worries, you will find the answer to that right here, you just need to read this article! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 🙂 Mean in Texting?
When someone types :), it is an emoticon that represents a smiling face. The colon represents the eyes and the bracket is the smiling mouth. People use this emoticon often in texting, usually when they want to show they are happy or pleased with something, or when something made them laugh.
Emoticons are an easy way of conveying emotions through text!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of 🙂 in Text Slang
- Mickey – Hey, I finally got paid! 🙂
- Earl – That’s great, let’s go out drinking tonight!
- Timmy – Hey, I just wanted to say that I like you. 🙂
- Carol – I like you too. 🙂
- Shannon – Hey, what are you doing tonight?
- Mike – Not much, do you have anything planned? 🙂