Wondering what MFW means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does MFW Mean in Texting?
MFW is an acronym for “my face when”. This acronym (and phrase) is used in texting usually next to a funny picture or an emoji, but can also be used by itself. If you don’t use a picture, it is assumed that you are shocked by something that was said and you just type MFW because the other person knows you are referring to what they said.
When you use a picture it can be anything, basically, but it is a reaction image that depicts your face in a comical way. It is a weird little phrase, and it might take some practice to use MFW correctly, but you’ll get it quickly for sure.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- My Feet Wiggle
- Motherf*cking What
Examples of MFW in Text Slang
- Ryan – The boss finally found out Mike was stealing office supplies today!
- Lucy – MFW I saw that. (insert picture of someone laughing)
- Rick – I just got accepted to Yale!
- Rosie – MFW I heard that ????
- Scott – Are you ready for our trip tomorrow?
- Nina – MFW we’re about to travel to Europe ????