Are you wondering what mhm means in texting? You’ll find the answer to that question in this article, so read on! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does mhm Mean in Texting?
When someone types “mhm”, it is supposed to represent nodding or approval. It’s basically a sound people mumble when they agree with someone. If someone texts you “mhm” as a reply, it means they accept what you’re saying. It’s basically a sound for “yes”.
However, sometimes people can use it in a passive-aggressive way when they are angry. Keep that in mind, it’s easy to tell the difference!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Make Her Moan
- Make Him Moan
- Mexican Hot Mama
Examples of mhm in Text Slang
- Tim – So basically, I messed up. I’m sorry, I won’t talk about you behind your back again.
- Sean – Mhm, sure…
- Jennie – So I told him it’s over and we shouldn’t see each other anymore. That’s good, right?
- Lisa – Mhm, he’s a scumbag, you did well.
- Johnny – My boss told me I suck at my work so I quit today. Time to find a new job! I think I did the right thing!
- Ehren – Mhm, you definitely did.