Wondering what MJM means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does MJM Mean in Texting?
MJM is an acronym for “married Jewish male”. This phrase isn’t so common but is used to describe a specific type of person. maybe someone is attracted to them, maybe they want to point out a type of behavior, but MJM, or “married Jewish male” is a concept you might run into.
Acronyms can be used in texting for all types of stuff. This one is fairly specific, but it is used as ell.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Meet Joe Mac
- Magic Juice Maker
Examples of MJM in Text Slang
- John – My life is super boring…
- George – Well, you’re an MJM, what did you expect?
- Judd – So, are you trying to hook up with Jerry?
- Amanda – Not sure, he’s an MJM so I don’t want to ruin a marriage.
- Linda – Can you stop behaving like an MJM and go out with us tonight?
- Tony – Alright, I’ll think about it.