Are you wondering what ML means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ML Mean in Texting?
ML is an acronym for “my love”. It is a common phrase used among people that are in love. When you’re texting, it is easier to use acronyms, so ML is a good way to refer to your loved one quickly. It’s only two letters!
Acronyms like ML are incredibly helpful because they make texting super convenient. You can even text when you’re busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- More life
- Male lead
Examples of ML in Text Slang
- Kenny – Hello ML, what are you doing?
- Linda – I’m bored at work…
- Adrian – Can’t wait to see you tomorrow!
- Marissa – Aww, I can’t wait to see you ML!
- Luke – Happy birthday ML, love you!
- Mia – Thank you, babe, you’re the best.