So, you want to know what mmk means in texting? Not a problem, we know the answer and we’ll give it to you right here. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does mmk Mean in Texting?
When someone types “mmk” they are basically saying OK, but it is mumbled since they are distracted or uninterested. They can also have doubts about what the other person is saying, so their OK is sarcastic and mumbled. When you know someone is telling a lie but you don’t care enough to call them out, a simple “mmk” will do.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of mmk in Text Slang
- Danny – Anyway, this girl was all over me at the bar last night. But I was like “no way” haha, I’m such a player!
- Randy – Mmk, sure, sounds like it was fun.
- Jason – So, want me to tell you all about this new video game I’m playing?
- Emma – Mmk, sure, if you want.
- Justin – We’re meeting tonight at the usual spot at 9 PM, be there or be square!
Nick – Mmk, I have a lot of work to do still, I’ll let you know if I’ll be there.