Do you want to know what MMS means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does MMS Mean in Texting?
MMS is an acronym for “makes me smile” or “make me smile”. It is a phrase people use when texting mostly about romantic stuff for someone they like. in the past, MMS was a way to send images through SMS messages, but that has been long forgotten. now, MMS simply stands for making someone smile.
These types of acronyms help us when texting since we don’t need to write the entire phrase, which is really convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Multimedia Messaging Service
- Miracle Mineral Solution
Examples of MMS in Text Slang
- Tyler – I love talking to Lisa, she MMS!
- Christina – Aww, that’s nice.
- Kyle – So, what do you like the most about me?
- Andrea – You MMS!
- Karl – Thanks for MMS earlier, I needed that.
- Gina – Haha, not a problem, I’m here for you always.