Do you want to know what MNS means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does MNS Mean in Texting?
MNS is an acronym for “makes no sense”. This acronym is not that common, but you can still see it being used online sometimes. This phrase is used whenever you encounter something that makes no sense in a conversation. It is quite simple.
By using MNS, you are making texting more convenient for yourself. This is why acronyms are great – they make texting simpler.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Massive Nip Slip
- Money Never Sleeps
- Music Never Stops
Examples of MNS in Text Slang
- Andy – Rob bought a new car again…
- Michelle – I saw it! MNS! His old car was just fine!.
- Gina – Why didn’t you go out with us last night? MNS!
- Bobby – I just wanted to rest and watch some movies.
- Lucas – Nina is dating Aaron again after he cheated on her.
- Mindy – MNS! She’s so smart usually, but so stupid when it comes to that g