Are you wondering what MTF means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does MTF Mean in Texting?
MTF is an acronym for “male to female” which is a term used to describe a transgender woman. It is just a simpler way of saying it, instead of typing the entire term you just use MTF. It is a polite way of referring to transgender women, which is always nice because you don’t want to be offensive or politically incorrect. However, some might still find it offensive, so be careful when using it.
Acronyms like MTF really make texting a breeze and super convenient, because they allow you to say a lot with only 3 letters.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- More To Follow
Examples of MTF in Text Slang
- Linda – Our new coworker Mia is MTF trans.
- Lucas – Oh, I had no idea, good for her!
- Donnie – I had no idea you were an MTF, sorry if I said anything offensive…
- Lucille – Not a problem, but I prefer the term trans woman.
- Kate – Wait, Kelly is a trans woman?
- Rhonda – Yup, she’s a real MTF. Who would have guessed it?